You spend a fortune on training staff about food and wine. What about your highest selling bar item - draught beer?
Don't kid yourself, there is more to draught beer quality and profitability than the "hand-me-down" draught training that your bartenders have.
It is costing you thousands each year in lost profitability.
Your staff are busy, it's like herding cats to get them to show up to a meeting.
Problem solved - online training with guaranteed return on investment.
What will they learn?
- How the system works - what are regulators, couplers, faucets, and FOBs.
- Proper storage and receiving of kegs - which kegs should you store upside down?
- How to change a keg without getting a beer shower.
- Proper pour - You've told them to put a head on the beer, but we tell them why.
- Beer clean glasses - when your staff understand what Beer Clean Glasses are, you make more money.
- Branded glasses - yup, they're a pain, but they also make your life much easier, and you make more by using them.
- Using FOBs - not knowing how to use a FOB properly will waste $6 of beer at EVERY keg change.
- Troubleshooting - the system only breaks down on busy nights it seems. Wouldn't it be great if you could solve some problems on your own and get back to selling pints?
- and how to sell more beer.
DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONAL SYSTEMS BOSTON PIZZA FRANCHISEE
"Better Beer has become an integral tool in managing our restaurants. Since jumping on board with this program, we have seen great gains in keeping and maintaining strong draught costs.
With the courses, our management teams now have the tools and knowledge to troubleshoot issues within our draught system and ensure we are always serving great pints of beer. The staff all enjoy the courses and are quick to utilize their learnings with how it emphasizes how serving better beer benefits themselves, and their customers.
Better Beer has been a fantastic addition to the tools in our restaurant, and with it, we feel confident our customers are enjoying fantastic beer."
Making any investment in training is a difficult decision.
What if it’s boring and dry? What if the material is outdated and the staff doesn’t like it?
Will it work? Will it make a difference?
We can set you up with a demo account to take it for a test drive if you like.
Connect with us now at (888) 811-2337 and we’ll set you up.
What Are People Saying About the Better Beer Course?
“The pictures and diagrams are nice. The videos are short, sweet and to the point which is important in keeping people’s attention. I feel engaged and the handouts are well paced to take good notes. Overall a well designed course and a service to the beer industry! Tip of the hat to you sirs!”Camilo A, Toronto Beer Enthusiast
“Steve understands and speaks to the challenges that we in the industry face everyday. He is an industry professional which makes the course more interesting, its not just by the book its realistic reliable information that we can use.”Sadia, Bartender, British Pub, Toronto
“There were a lot of little details in each module that I didn’t know before. I’ve been in this industry for over 10 years and I’m surprised that those simple things were never taught to me.”Kevin, Manager, Fine Dining, Toronto
“It is very informative without being boring, it goes at a quick enough pace that it holds your attention.”Christina, Bartender, Family/themed restaurant, GTA
“I liked that everything was reinforced, instead of saying things once quickly, making the course easy to follow. The videos were informative and not lengthy, I was able to keep focused. I found I learned a lot!”Ashley, Bartender, Sports Bar, London, Ontario