Serve Better Beer Course
Owners and Managers
Burying the faucet; the telltale sign of bad training.
What will they learn?
- How the system works – what are regulators, couplers, faucets, and FOBs.
- Proper storage and receiving of kegs – which kegs should you store upside down?
- How to change a keg without getting a beer shower.
- Proper pour – You’ve told them to put a head on the beer, but we tell them why.
- Beer clean glasses – when your staff understand what Beer Clean Glasses are, you make more money.
- Branded glasses – yup, they’re a pain, but they also make your life much easier, and you make more by using them.
- Using FOBs – not knowing how to use a FOB properly will waste $6 of beer at EVERY keg change.
- Troubleshooting – the system only breaks down on busy nights it seems. Wouldn’t it be great if you could solve some problems on your own and get back to selling pints?
- and how to sell more beer.
0Pages in the workbook
0minutes of video
0GRADS FROM THE SERVE BETTER BEER COURSE
It depends on how many passcodes you need. Each passcode is $89 if bought individually.
General Staff Meeting
Want to show the course at a General Staff Meeting?
No problem. Just plug a laptop into a projector or a screen and stream the course for everyone, all at once.
Click here for Streaming Seminar info
Toll Free (888) 811 – 2337 | Chat Live – top right | hello@BetterBeer.com
Or book in a 15 minute call below with Steve Riley at a time that is convenient for you
or fill out the form and we’ll get back to you asap.
Making any investment in training is a difficult decision.
What if it’s boring and dry? What if the material is outdated and the staff doesn’t like it?
Will it work? Will it make a difference?
We can set you up with a demo account to take it for a test drive if you like.
Connect with us now at (888) 811-2337 and we’ll set you up.
What Are People Saying About the Better Beer Course?
“The pictures and diagrams are nice. The videos are short, sweet and to the point which is important in keeping people’s attention. I feel engaged and the handouts are well paced to take good notes. Overall a well designed course and a service to the beer industry! Tip of the hat to you sirs!”Camilo A, Toronto Beer Enthusiast
“Steve understands and speaks to the challenges that we in the industry face everyday. He is an industry professional which makes the course more interesting, its not just by the book its realistic reliable information that we can use.”Sadia, Bartender, British Pub, Toronto
“There were a lot of little details in each module that I didn’t know before. I’ve been in this industry for over 10 years and I’m surprised that those simple things were never taught to me.”Kevin, Manager, Fine Dining, Toronto
“It is very informative without being boring, it goes at a quick enough pace that it holds your attention.”Christina, Bartender, Family/themed restaurant, GTA
“I liked that everything was reinforced, instead of saying things once quickly, making the course easy to follow. The videos were informative and not lengthy, I was able to keep focused. I found I learned a lot!”Ashley, Bartender, Sports Bar, London, Ontario
Frequently Asked Questions
We guarantee it. If you don’t learn at least three techniques to improve quality, sales, and tips, we’ll refund your money.
You have 30 days to complete the ten lessons which takes most people 2-3 hours to do.
Yes, at the end of each lesson. Six to ten multiple choice questions. You can not advance to the next lesson without completing the test.
Yes, it works on desktops, laptops, phones, and tablets.
Absolutely not. You can login and out as many times as you like. You pick up right where you left off.