Beer Line Cleaning Course
Designed for hospitality professionals, this course will teach you about the ins and outs of line cleaning. What it involves, what the cleaners do, how to make sure you hire the right one, and what to look for to make sure you are getting what you pay for.
Receive your passcode immediately upon check out. You could be learning in less than 90 seconds.
SSL Enabled Secure Checkout
This course is not intended to turn you into a line cleaner, nor do we advocate cleaning your draught beer own lines.
Actually, we strongly advise against cleaning your own lines.
This course will help you understand what is involved with line cleaning and how to ensure that your lines are being cleaned properly, and you get what you pay for.
This beer line cleaning course covers:
- why you need to clean your lines
- how the lines are cleaned
- different methods and solutions used to clean lines
- how long should it take to clean beer lines
- the difference between an acid and a caustic wash and when to do each
- how to select the correct line cleaning company
- and more…