Advancing Better Beer Course
Advanced Draught Quality Course for Restaurant Keyholders
Building on the Serve Better Beer Course, the Advancing Better Beer Course is designed for keyholders – Managers, Owners, Supervisors, and Directors. Anyone who is in charge of a restaurant with draught beer.
The Advancing Better Beer Course is more technical than the Serve Better Beer Course and is designed to help you better understand the system.
Check out the Introduction Lesson…
What will I learn?
- Glass Rinsers – why they are important and the two things that must be installed, but usually aren’t.
- Jumping Kegs – one of the biggest no-no’s in the industry, but we still see it
- Troubleshooting At The Taps
- Beer Gas 101 – what is beer gas and why it has such a massive effect on beer quality
- Trunk lines – like the internet cable into your house
- Line Chillers – because people like cold beer. Broken line chiller = warm, foamy beer
- The Walk-in – top to bottom, how all that equipment on the wall really works.
- Line Cleaning – what should line cleaners be doing? What is your responsibility?
0Pages in the workbook
0minutes of video