Advancing Better Beer Course
Advanced Draught Quality Course for Restaurant Keyholders
Building on the Serve Better Beer Course, the Advancing Better Beer Course is designed for keyholders – Managers, Owners, Supervisors, and Directors. Anyone who is in charge of a restaurant with draught beer.
The Advancing Better Beer Course is more technical than the Serve Better Beer Course and is designed to help you better understand the system.
What will I learn?
- Glass Rinsers – why they are important and the two things that must be installed, but usually aren’t.
- Jumping Kegs – one of the biggest no-no’s in the industry, but we still see it
- Troubleshooting At The Taps
- Beer Gas 101 – what is beer gas and why it has such a massive effect on beer quality
- Trunk lines – like the internet cable into your house
- Line Chillers – because people like cold beer. Broken line chiller = warm, foamy beer
- The Walk-in – top to bottom, how all that equipment on the wall really works.
- Line Cleaning – what should line cleaners be doing? What is your responsibility?
0Pages in the workbook
0minutes of video