The two main reasons you have overfilled pints and are wasting thousands:
- They overfill glasses because they don’t understand why the dime-sized head is important.
- They can’t explain the reasons for the head to a guest, so they fill it to the brim when they get push-back.
- They don’t realize how much profit this costs you: ~ $12,000 a year.
- They don’t realize how much money in sales and tips you are both losing because guests are full and bloated from drinking over-carbonated draught.
Your dirty draught glasses:
- Covered with an invisible film of oil and grease (from fingers, dirty napkins, dairy, and pop) the head of the pint won’t stick and falls within seconds of pouring.
- As pints sit on the Service Bar, your servers stir the pint with a straw, aka: “The Service Swirl”.
- Or they “Top-it-up” with twenty cents of your money in each pint