Recovery Kit Instructions
- Attach Better Beer Caps to each coupler and engage the coupler.
- Trip the FOB (push the pin in)
- At the bar, write the brands on the caps. One for each line you are recovering.
- Rinse the growlers with cold water.
- Attach the filler tube - make sure it is on straight. Pointing downwards.
- Fill the growler. Make sure the filler tube is all the way to the bottom. Pull the faucet on quickly and completely as you would when pouring a pint. Lower the growler when filling to allow the maximum amount of beer into the growler.
- Cap on foam. Make sure there is no air gap in the growler; capping on foam will extend the shelf life of the growler.
Repeat with each line.
Cleaning Growlers & Filler Tubes
Filled and capped growlers are fresh for 72 hours if refrigerated.
Sell them to regulars or staff.
Once all growlers have been emptied, begin the cleaning ritual:
Once all growlers have been sanitized and given time to dry, return them to the box.
Place the filler tubes and caps inside the box as well.
Store it in a dry location at room temperature until your draught service tech calls the night before your next clean.
When they do - repeat the process again.