Thanks for confirming, you rock!
Need More Draught Knowledge?
Do you find yourself struggling to understanding your draught system? Need a good training manual for your staff so they can understand the system and how to lower spillage?
Our Draught Manual is an easy to understand, 34-page goldmine of tips, techniques, and solutions that you can implement immediately to start selling better beer.
It contains valuable information on over 35 topics:
- Keg Shelf Life (Best Before)
- Six Steps For Changing A Keg
- Kegs In A Series (aka – Jumped Kegs)
- Foam On Beer (FOBs)
- Beer Clean Glass (BCG)
- Rinsing Beer Glasses
- Chilled Glasses
- Storing Beer Glasses
- The Perfectly Poured Pint – In Four Simple Steps
- Common mistakes while pouring
- Proper Draught Presentation
- Selling Opportunities
- Line Cleaning
- Troubleshooting: Cloudy Beer, Flat Beer, Foamy Beer
- Plus more...