Thanks for confirming, you rock!
We are sending you an email that contains a link for the free guide.
If you don't receive it in the next five minutes, please let us know.
Need More Draught Knowledge?
Do you find yourself struggling to understanding your draught system? Need a good training manual for your staff so they can understand the system and how to lower spillage?
Our Draught Manual is an easy to understand, 34-page goldmine of tips, techniques, and solutions that you can implement immediately to start selling better beer.
It contains valuable information on over 35 topics:
- Keg Shelf Life (Best Before)
- Six Steps For Changing A Keg
- Kegs In A Series (aka – Jumped Kegs)
- Foam On Beer (FOBs)
- Beer Clean Glass (BCG)
- Rinsing Beer Glasses
- Chilled Glasses
- Storing Beer Glasses
- The Perfectly Poured Pint – In Four Simple Steps
- Common mistakes while pouring
- Proper Draught Presentation
- Selling Opportunities
- Line Cleaning
- Troubleshooting: Cloudy Beer, Flat Beer, Foamy Beer
- Plus more...