Join The Team
Want to be a Beer Quality Auditor?
Beer drinkers are demanding better quality draught beer which means that the BetterBeer.com Draught Quality Program is expanding and we need some help in Toronto. We’re looking for a part-time BetterBeer.com Consultant to look after 15-20 of our clients in the core: Yonge and Eglinton south to lake, including the Danforth.
This is perfect for someone looking for some extra spending money and who has about 15-20 hours of free time each month.
Once a month you will be required to audit our client’s draught beer systems. An audit takes about 20 minutes to execute. You can do the audits seven days a week, but not during the restaurant’s busy time (i.e.: Friday noon-2pm or Friday 6-9pm). We currently have 17 clients in this territory, but plan to bring on about 5-10 more in the future.
What We’re Looking For
You should have the following
- Past restaurant/ bar experience (can not currently be working in the industry). Those with bartending experience will be preferred.
- Sales experience in the hospitality industry is a bonus, but not mandatory.
- Knowledge of TTC, to easily get around.
- A basic understanding of the internet and computers. You don’t need to know how to code html, but knowing how to upload images from an SD card to your computer is a must.
- Have a smartphone that can allow a tablet to be tethered to it by wifi.
- A personality that allows you to coach and connect with young bartenders just as easily as the owner of a multi-million dollar restaurant.
We will work with the successful applicant to teach you about draught beer systems and draught quality, how to execute an audit, and how to post audits. We will spend a full day working with you to help you get the hang of things and pay you for training – watching our online training videos, reading manuals, and training audits.
The territory is Toronto Core.
Each month you will receive $25 for each completed audit (about $425 a month based on current workload). Compensation for training is $150 (about 5 hours). You will be employed as a consultant.
How To Apply
To apply, email JoinTheTeam@BetterBeer.com
We will be conducting phone interviews on Tuesday Aug 22nd.
We reply to all applicants but will only interview a small number.
Share this Page