Information that is gathered from visitors
In common with other websites, log files are stored on the web server saving details such as the visitor’s IP address, browser type, referring page and time of visit.
Cookies may be used to remember visitor preferences when interacting with the website.
Where registration is required, the visitor’s email and a username will be stored on the server.
How the Information is used
The information is used to enhance the visitor’s experience when using the website to display personalised content and possibly advertising.
We collect basic demographic information (age, gender, and interests) with Google Analytics about overall visitors to our site in order to better understand who they are and to ensure our marketing strategies are in line with them.
E-mail addresses will not be sold, rented or leased to 3rd parties.
E-mail may be sent to inform you of news of our services or offers by us or our affiliates.
If you have subscribed to one of our services, you may unsubscribe by following the instructions which are included in e-mail that you receive.
You may be able to block cookies via your browser settings but this may prevent you from access to certain features of the website.
Cookies are small digital signature files that are stored by your web browser that allow your preferences to be recorded when visiting the website. Also they may be used to track your return visits to the website.
Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to visitors based on their visit to sites they visit on the Internet.
Auditor Contract Position Applications
BetterBeer.com Ltd. (“We”, “Us”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This Privacy Notice (together with any other documents referred to herein) sets out the basis on which the personal data collected from you, or that you provide to Us, will be processed by Us in connection with Our recruitment processes. Please read the following carefully to understand Our views and practices regarding your personal data and how We will treat it.
Where you apply for a job opening posted by Us, these Privacy Notice provisions will apply to Our processing of your personal information.
Your Personal Information
Information We collect from You
We collect and process some or all of the following types of information from you:
- Information that you provide when you apply for a role. This includes information provided through Our website, an online job site, via email, in person at interviews and/or by any other method.
- In particular, We process personal details such as name, email address, address, qualifications, experience, information relating to your employment history, skills and experience that you provide to Us.
- If you contact Us, We may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Details of all actions that you carry out through the use of Our website..
- Details of your visits to Our website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, the site that referred you to Our website and the resources that you access.
Information We Collect From Other Sources
Publicly available information about you that you have published on the Internet – this may include sources such as LinkedIn and other social media profiles.
Uses Made Of Your Information
Lawful basis for processing
We rely on legitimate interest as the lawful basis on which We collect and use your personal data. Our legitimate interests are the recruitment of staff for Our business.
Purposes of processing
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To consider your application in respect of a role for which you have applied.
- To consider your application in respect of other roles.
- To communicate with you in respect of the recruitment process.
- To enhance any information that we receive from you with information obtained from third party data providers.
- To find appropriate candidates to fill Our job openings.
- To help Us improve Our services.
- Our decision making
We may use technology to select appropriate candidates for Us to consider based on criteria we have identified. Any decision as to who We will engage to fill the job opening will be made by Our staff.
How We Store Your Personal Data
We take appropriate measures to ensure that all personal data is kept secure including security measures to prevent personal data from being accidentally lost, or used or accessed in an unauthorised way. We limit access to your personal data to those who have a genuine business need to know it. Those processing your information will do so only in an authorised manner and are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We also have procedures in place to deal with any suspected data security breach. We will notify you and any applicable regulator of a suspected data security breach where We are legally required to do so.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although We will do Our best to protect your personal data, We cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted through any online means, therefore any transmission remains at your own risk.
Where We store your personal data
We store your personal data in our secure servers within Canada.
How long We keep your personal data
We may hold all the data for up to five years.
Your personal information will be deleted on upon receipt of a written request by you to us.
- require Us to correct any mistakes in your information which We hold
- require the erasure of personal data concerning you
- receive the personal data concerning you which you have provided to Us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to a third party in certain situations
- object at any time to processing of personal data concerning you for direct marketing
- object to decisions being taken by automated means which produce legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affect you
- object in certain other situations to our continued processing of your personal data
If you would like to exercise any of those rights, please:
- contact us using our Contact details below
- let Us have enough information to identify you,
- let Us have proof of your identity and address, and
- let Us know the information to which your request relates.
All questions, comments and requests regarding this Privacy Notice should be addressed to Steve Riley (steve@BetterBeer.com) (888) 811-2337